Lots of savvy parents are switching to online tutoring, taking in both the flexibility and cost savings together with a broader choice of quality tutors. But different options will suit different children.
There are five main reasons why parents seek tutors for their teens…
- Because their child struggles with a particular subject (or subjects) and aren’t able to make the same progress as their peers.
- Because their child isn’t challenged enough by the work covered in class and they need a way to develop to their full potential.
- Because they’ve decided to supplement their kid’s classroom learning with one-to-one support to make sure nothing’s falling through the cracks.
- Because their child really lacks confidence which is preventing their progress.
- Because their child needs to get certain grades to get a place at university.